Houston Tx to Los Angeles Car Vehicle Shipping
Best vehicle shipping company in Houston Tx to Los Angeles
If you are looking for a reliable and affordable way to transport your vehicle from Houston, Texas to Los Angeles, California, you have come to the right place. Nova Transport is a leading vehicle shipping company that has been serving the Houston and Los Angeles area since 2012. We have a team of experienced and licensed drivers who are trained to transport any type of vehicle across the country. We offer competitive pricing and an array of personal vehicle shipping services to fit any individual needs you may have. In this article, we will provide you with some useful information and tips on why you should choose Nova Transport for your vehicle shipping needs, how much it will cost you, and what to expect from the process.
Why Choose Nova Transport for Your Vehicle Shipping Needs?
Nova Transport is a trusted and reputable vehicle shipping company that can handle any type of vehicle and deliver it safely and on time. Here are some of the reasons why you should choose Nova Transport for your vehicle shipping needs:
● We are accredited by the Better Business Bureau and have an A+ rating.
● We offer free and instant quotes on our website or over the phone. You can use our simple vehicle shipping calculator to find out the cost to ship your vehicle to or from Houston or Los Angeles.
● We offer flexible and convenient pickup and delivery options. You can choose between door-to-door service or terminal-to-terminal service, depending on your preference and availability.
● We offer different types of transport options to suit your budget and vehicle condition. You can choose between an open car carrier, an enclosed car carrier, or expedited vehicle shipping.
● We provide full insurance coverage for your vehicle during transit. We cover any damage that may occur to your vehicle due to our fault or negligence.
● We provide tracking and updates on your vehicle’s status throughout the journey. You can contact us anytime to check on your vehicle’s location and estimated arrival time.
How Much Does It Cost to Ship a Vehicle to or from Houston or Los Angeles?
The cost of shipping a vehicle to or from Houston or Los Angeles depends on several factors, such as:
● The distance between the pickup and delivery locations
● The size, weight, and condition of your vehicle
● The type of transport option you choose
● The season and demand for vehicle shipping services
To give you an idea of how much it will cost you, here are some estimated vehicle shipping costs and transit times for popular Houston to Los Angeles trips:
|Shipping To / From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Transit Time|
|Houston to Los Angeles||$800||1553 miles||3-4 days|
|Sugar Land to Twenty-Nine Palms||$800||1428 miles||3-4 days|
|Katy to Anaheim||$850||1515 miles||3-4 days|
|Humble to Irvine||$859||1558 miles||3-5 days|
|Spring to Torrance||$925||1588 miles||3-5 days|
|Pearland to Santa Monica||$900||1576 miles||3-5 days|
|Cypress to Burbank||$859||1569 miles||3-5 days|
|Rosenberg to Whittier||$850||1519 miles||3-4 days|
*Prices are estimates for standard-size sedans and are subject to change depending on the type of vehicle you ship, fuel prices, transport options, seasonal demand, and other factors.*
What to Expect from the Vehicle Shipping Process?
The vehicle shipping process with Nova Transport is simple. Here are the steps you need to follow:
● Request a free quote on our website or by calling us at 954-400-5091. Provide us with some basic information about your vehicle, pickup and delivery locations, preferred transport options, and desired date of shipment.
● Book your order with us by confirming the details of your quote and making a deposit. We will assign you a driver who will contact you before the pickup date to arrange the details of the pickup.
● Prepare your vehicle for shipment by either removing any personal items or keeping them in the trunk or on the back seats below the window level, washing it, disabling the alarm system, lowering the fuel level to a quarter tank, checking the tire pressure and battery charge, securing any loose parts or accessories, and documenting any existing damage.
● Meet the driver at the agreed location and time for the pickup. Give him/her the vehicle’s keys. The driver will inspect your vehicle and note any damage on a bill of lading. You will need to sign this document and keep a copy for yourself. The driver will then load your vehicle onto the trailer and start the journey.
● Track your vehicle’s status and location by contacting us or using our online tracking system. We will keep you updated on your vehicle’s progress and notify you of any delays or issues that may arise.
● Receive your vehicle at the delivery location and time. The driver will unload your vehicle and inspect it again with you. You will need to sign the bill of lading again and pay the remaining balance. If you notice any new damage to your vehicle, you will need to report it to us immediately and file a claim with our insurance company.
Shipping a vehicle to or from Houston or Los Angeles can be a smart and hassle-free choice with Nova Transport. We are a trusted and reputable vehicle shipping company that can handle any type of vehicle and deliver it safely and on time. Contact us today for a free quote and let us take care of your vehicle shipping needs!